ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Strut Brace - 182

Liquid R27 067/500
Hello guys,

Am looking to buy one, but am finiding it difficult finding a place that sells them!

Anyone got any reccomendations?

Thanks,

Jobo

Iceberg 172
I bought mine off of a seller on e-bay that only sells strut braces.

I got mine delivered for cheaper than getting it at a modding place.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
there shite m8

u have to weld them in to do anything

buy a slick if u want to ahve fun lol

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Yeah, K-Tech are bringing out a wicked one in about 2 or 3 weeks. But I dont think there making many, so you might want to get in quick! Its not on there web site yet, so you need to phone up and order it, thats what iv done with mine anyway

Liquid R27 067/500
chrisn01 said:
Yeah, K-Tech are bringing out a wicked one in about 2 or 3 weeks. But I dont think there making many, so you might want to get in quick! Its not on there web site yet, so you need to phone up and order it, thats what iv done with mine anyway

Great! Thanks Chris, think i'll give them a phone :) .......

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Forgot to mention, you get a 5% discount if you state your a clio sport member, mine to to about £105 including poastage and vat

No more clio's for me!
Bought mine of ebay...59 quid! :approve:

Very happy with it, i spend an hour each side of the day driving to work on the twisties and believe me you can feel the difference! its sutle, but you can feel the improvement! :)

dannyboy172 said:
Bought mine of ebay...59 quid! :approve:

Very happy with it, i spend an hour each side of the day driving to work on the twisties and believe me you can feel the difference! its sutle, but you can feel the improvement! :)

quite agree............not that dear, no welding involved either:eek:

Lionel Richie
no chance on the planet there's any difference, you need a weld in/proper bolted on jobbie to help structure