ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front seat questions.

BG 182 FF
Hi all, advice is needed.

I plan on fitting my new drivers seat in the morning. I have searched the forum for the past couple of days including reading djw johns guide, and seen the guide on clio mods however I may be thick but I still aint 100% what to do and a bit confused.

1st the seat I am putting in has the grey block but it goes to wires as the pics below show:
SDC11206.jpg

SDC11205.jpg

Is this correct? If not why thanks

2nd when I change the pretensioner from my old seat to the new one is it just a case of unbolting it and re bolting on the new seat?

3rd, I know you can change the seat by going under the car and unbolting the 4x13mm subframe bolts. However due to the fact I am only changing the seat due to mine doesn't let passengers in the back is it best me taking out by unscrewing the plastic surrounds and unbolts the 5 nuts that hold the seat to the subframe?

More detail the better lol

Thanks all
Nick :)