ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Optic Lights Mk2 Ph1

Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
"Ph1 twin optic headlights, grille missing bracket from n/s unit. bulb connectors included-can be used to connect to non twin optic socket. £60+10p&p"

Taken from a thread in car parts for sale on this site :p I know maybe I should ask the actual person but thought perhaps I may get a wider response ! At the moment ive got a mk2 ph1 1.2 clio liberte and just wondering how difficult the job is to fit these and also if theres a missing bracket - should this be a problem? If so, how can I solve this and what would the price be? Everythings standard on the car at the moment :( First car.. n just waiting for right time to do some small mods such as ph2 rear lights etc.

FOR SALE!!!
nah aint hard fit and as he said he can proved wiring so will all be plug and play there are 3 bolts holding the lights in and will need take grill off which is 4 bolts and 2 clips