ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front fogs wont work

RB Clio 182
Hi,

I noticed that both my fogs were full of condensation so i switched on my fogs but they wouldnt work.

I have taken them out and left them to dry, replaced both bulbs and made sure they were sealed properly when re fitting, they still wont turn on, the fog symbol on the dash works, but the actual fogs dont.

Any ideas, maybe the loom?

Thanks.

BG Clio 182
Hi,

I noticed that both my fogs were full of condensation so i switched on my fogs but they wouldnt work.

I have taken them out and left them to dry, replaced both bulbs and made sure they were sealed properly when re fitting, they still wont turn on, the fog symbol on the dash works, but the actual fogs dont.

Any ideas, maybe the loom?

Thanks.
Underneath the fogs on the car there's a plastic connector to the power.

The fogs are setup so that they're powered from eachother. If fog 1 connector is mucky the fog 2 won't light either. Undo the connector and clean and WD40 it mate. Will fix it x