ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FRONT FOGLIGHTS!!

renault clio 1.2 16v
Got a Renault clio 1.2 2001 16v, I dont think its ever had front foglights, I got my self a set for free so i thought i'd fit them, makes my car look better tbh, anyways there was a wire to connect them so there connected correctly fitted and the bulbs look fine to me, but they don't work :/ any idea's ive done so much research and im getting bored of trying to solve this my self now!!!

Also before i get slatted i'm new to the clio's and already love them got the car off my misses and new it needs work so my plan is gut a 172 and fit it to my clio as my clio means alot to me!!! soppy to say but hey ho thats me, we all have our own love for our cars!!! I am more then competent in completing any works on my car, i have no mechanic knowledge but i can build it! recently fitted a new clutch and gear box and serviced the rocker cover so dont under estimate me :D

Any ways help is needed THANKS :)

Clio 172 Merc ML55
If your car didn't have front fogs from the factory then I'd imagine the uch isn't programmed to have front fogs, this isn't to say they can't be installed but would mean you'd have to wire in a new switch/relay etc etc to get them working and obviously wouldn't look oem