ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front engine Fuel rail Protector???

hello i was cleaning up the engine bay of the 182 and i have noticed a light rattle when reving the engine but i found that the fuel rail protector is loose ? i think thats what its called ?? is it just the two bolts that hold this on? on the pic i used from someones else thread its not on but its the alloy style thing missing from front this engine thats really loose!!
DSC_0047-2.jpg

clio 172 cup
Extension is no good, the stud is to long that the nut screws onto, you'll never get it tight. You need a deep 10mm socket and thats it, no need to remove the grill or slam panel. :)

Bumder With A Buffer
DSC_0047-2.jpg

funy you should show this picture as last week when I took the fuel rail protector off I dont have a thread on the right hand side??! looks like its snapped off? That aint normal is it?!