ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front coilovers on :)

FULL FAT 182
Thanks to Jay S and my mechanic friend richard we managed to get the front coilovers fitted, the rear will be done on sunday by bass direct. I think its gone down by 55mm ish

BEFORE
P1010265.jpg
DSC00079.jpg

AFTER

FULL FAT 182
M1TCH said:
muchos better mate!! I spot dirty alloys, thats unusual for you.

yeah ive been a bit lazy with cleaning the car, but it due a good clean over the weekend.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
get out there and give it a good wash u lazy b*****d:rolleyes: :D and get out the dig cam.. looks the bollox mate loads loads better, few pics hope u don't mind:D
12072006096Medium.jpg

12072006098Medium.jpg

FULL FAT 182
Cheers lads, im getting the torsion bar adjusted and the new rear shocks on, so i will post some new ones up say sunday night. :D

Valver..
looks spot on matey...!!! agree with winston about time to!!!! Hows the handling.... mines sooo much better with the Coilies!!! :D

FULL FAT 182
185 tyres on 8 j wheels are you nuts? 195 just went on lol, the thing is im not going too low as i dont want to catch the speed bumps (there everywere)