ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Bumper!

Clio Dynamique 16v
Hi, problem.....

Yesterday i crashed into the back of a moped that changed his mind at the last minute whether he was going to go around the island or not............tit!

i got £400 excess and to be honest its bent my bonnet, scuffed my bumper and cracked my grill.

I'm sure i will be able to get all this for less than that??
what do you think?

Also i was thinking of upgrading my front bumper to a sport 1, but after the accident moneys gona be tight and can't afford wings or to mess up a sport bumper, so i was looking at this 1.......
bumper.jpg

just a few opinions please,

it looks sportier but i dont want it to look chavvy.

obviously that grills goin etc

cheers guys and gals!

x

Titanium 182
buy a sport bumper and follow the guide in guides section to make it fit the standard wings. Im not a fan of that bumper tbh.

Whatever you do, don't get that bumper!

Depending on the damage, you may be able to get a company to take the dents out and another to clean up the marks for less than 400, depending on the severity.

Shed.
if you dont want it to look chavvy then dont get it. Either get a sport bumper, wings, skirts and rear bumper, or buy a facelift ph2b front bumper.

If a moped did that to me, and numerous ones almost have, id of got out the car and kicked the living s**t out of him.

Lots of Alfas
You could easily get a 2nd hand original bumper and grille for a lot less. If its a popular colour like above I dont think you would have to worry about spraying either. As for the bonnet, can it be bent back into shape? A body shop might be able to sort that out.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Wasn't a fan of this one, looks too chunky for the Clio and the fogs look "lost" IMO
Alan has seen worse! :rasp:

Clio Dynamique 16v
You could easily get a 2nd hand original bumper and grille for a lot less. If its a popular colour like above I dont think you would have to worry about spraying either. As for the bonnet, can it be bent back into shape? A body shop might be able to sort that out.

bonnets knackered.

I think its best to get that sorted 1st.

wheres best place to get an RS grill from?

ebay?

C

Cupster

Go for the mk2 phase 3 bumper, they are quite tidy and should be cheaper than an RS one.