ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front bumper for a 172

Went to see my folks in Lincoln over new-years and managed to scrape the underside of my front bumper in a pub car park. Well gutted, although you cant see it without kneeling down.

How much is a new bumper, in the matching colour? What would be the best thing to do? Get reno to do it or a proper body shop? By the looks of it the bumper is an all-in-one job.

Bugger....

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I did the exact same to my lower bumper, didnt crack it or anything, reno smoothed the scraches and resprayed for £50 but they were doing other spray work on my car under warranty as as such only charged for labour.

Done a superb job too, could never tell anything was ever scratched.

I was wondering wether I could fit a front splitter like the one on the cup? I did a quick search of forum but I cant see wether anyone actually ordered one and how much they paid for it.

Im thinking it might avoid a repeat performance in the future. I was looking at it today in the supermarket car park. Theres three little marks, they almost look like muck off the road. Looks like I might have to get it sorted in time for the 1st of Feb though.