ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front bumper damage.

ph1 172
Some bint did a hit and run on my car leaving some damage to my front bumper as illistrated in the pictures below. Most of the black stuff has faded gradually after washin, scrubbing etc. But as u can see theres rips in the front part where it returns. it has also popped out of shape on the passenger side. Now im not sure if it has broken brackets or anything behind it, but it wont push back. I know its difficult to see from a picture, but from experience do u think the bumper is a write off and needs replacing, or could it be repaired to a good lookin standard? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Alex.

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

Paintwork wise that's a peice of piss to sort. May need new brackets to get it to sit right again, or may just need taking of and re-positioning.