ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From one CS to another!!

RenaultSport Clio 197
Hi all, i've been browsing this forum for a while now and you all seem pretty nice, so i thought i'd sign up! I used to own a corsa b and was on the corsasport forum so it's still good to be apart of CS, only a different type!!

I know own a RenaultSport Clio 197 with the cup pack, and III Love it!!

heres some pics from old to new!

4_Website.jpg

3_Website.jpg

P1030145.jpg

P1030147.jpg

P1030149.jpg

P1030152.jpg

P1030146.jpg

RenaultSport Clio 197
Very nice that, good upgrade.

Don't suppose you work at Nationwide in Daventry ?

Ha, yeah I do, i'm a painter there! Seen me about?

Thanks all, looking forward to getting to know you all.

Last edited:
  RenaultSport Clio 197
When my funds come in i'll sign up properly and get in on this avatar business ;)

I didnt really have a choice on the wheels as i bought it second hand, but i've had black wheels already and its nice to have a change!

Does it still count as a cup if it has the Cup pack!!? Or do you frown on this :p

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
When my funds come in i'll sign up properly and get in on this avatar business ;)

I didnt really have a choice on the wheels as i bought it second hand, but i've had black wheels already and its nice to have a change!

Does it still count as a cup if it has the Cup pack!!? Or do you frown on this :p

Both wheels look good.

And no if it's just got cup packs then it isn't a cup ;)

TTRS & V50
Yeah thought i reconised that Corsa, i work just down the road and pass your car park every day. Look forward to seeing the Clio.