ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friends cars :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

golf is gonna be a BEAST!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its horrid lol, well i can see all the work that has gone in to it lol, but REALLY not my taste lol, jim's golf is SEX, there was some girl there with a black newish polo euro style (got pics will upload in a min) that looked really nice and a guy with a g60 that was mint too...

there was the custom chrome racing 'stang there too which was sexual...

106 GTi
Rover V8!

Was chatting to the girl with the Polo was a tidy car, my mate does the metal polishing on her many sets of wheels!

The G60 was superb more so considering the mileage.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Rover V8!

Was chatting to the girl with the Polo was a tidy car, my mate does the metal polishing on her many sets of wheels!

The G60 was superb more so considering the mileage.

g60's engine bay was spotless!! exhaust mani was blowing though, we had it up on the ramps to have a look.

u see the big passat on bags?

106 GTi
Yeah - Chris is name is I think, he owns the Custom trimming place - he wants those wheels polished as the next job on it!

Custom 101 are about 30 seconds away from where I live

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
DSC_0001.jpg

ahh i know jim, guy with the jetta, used to have the caddy pickup :)

v007.jpg

v005.jpg

v003.jpg

v001.jpg

Monaro VXR
^ with them being different im gonna guess there just spares while the cars getting worked on.

Id like to see the stang though. Im a bit of a stang fan. Hence why one is more than likely going to be my next car.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
DSC_0013-1.jpg

'stang :)

yeh he is keeping them rims, he also isnt gonna bother putting the floor back in the car, or using brakes cos he can use his feet instead :rolleyes:

Monaro VXR
There not expensive cars out there £14k will pick you up a new gt premium out there with all the extras.

You can get them back here for sub £20k after they have been registered taxed put through SVA and MOT etc. Why i am buying one. For a little more than a new meg 230 you can get a mustang. I know which id rather have and at least theres hardly any on the road here. Saying that more people seem to be noticing how cheap there going with the current exchange rate so theres a few stangs around manchester at the moment. Couple classic ones and a couple new ones.

2 wheel power
Yeah there is a couple around my area, the lucky git i went to school with though, 17 and drivin that

Monaro VXR
Having a stang dont mean that much he could have the V6. Which is considered a shopping trolley. Not that quick really considering there 4.0 litre engines. Only put out 210bhp.

Would love to see the golf go when its finished though.

2 wheel power
Yeah i would also like to see that golf. But compare the mustang to anything another 17 year old is driving

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
m8 of mine when he was 17 he had a m3 and was insured on his dads sl55amg and his mums boxter lol...

dont u worry once the v8 golf is done he will be getting me to take pics of it lol...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
caddy is up for sale i think, he sold it not long ago and the girl had a load more stuff done, think she wants 2k for it

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
s14 silvia... its a q... so na :( but after xmas will have sr20det in it with 8 injectors, biiiiig turbo front mount etc... has a cusco 2 way diff though... tell you what after seeing it go and the way my m8 talks about it, i need a 2 way diff lol!!

2 wheel power
I'd like to apoligise for my comment about the golf, was drunk and not thinking straight. Would definitely like to see pics when its all finished