ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Fresh" 182 *pics*

Got it back from the bodyshop and the front end is alot better all ready have a few chips again though :( not happy!

Anyway, not sure how much longer i will keep it as i'm running out of stuff to do..

Let me know what you think, all that's changed are the rear badges and side bullets :)

1clean027.jpg

1clean032.jpg

1clean034.jpg

1clean045.jpg

1clean055.jpg

1clean066.jpg

1clean057.jpg

1clean070.jpg

1clean077.jpg

1clean080.jpg

1clean093.jpg

1clean097.jpg

1clean102.jpg

1clean107.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lots of pics from you recently but it does look good :) Glad to see the rear badges are the same colour as the diamond as well! :D

Looks very nice mate, a really cracking example. What would you buy if you sold the clio?

Probably an R26 or an S2000 i reckon but i don't know just sometimes i look at it and think its a bit childish, but then ive only just turned 21 so i am still a child kind of lol

Curley - nah the bonnet is ok now really i think, just needs a small DA session :cool:

BG 182 FF
very nice car m8y, it would take a gr8 example of a car to get me to part from the 182 if it were mine m8y, the car looks the part m8y :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Probably an R26 or an S2000 i reckon but i don't know just sometimes i look at it and think its a bit childish, but then ive only just turned 21 so i am still a child kind of lol

Curley - nah the bonnet is ok now really i think, just needs a small DA session :cool:

Only just 21 F**K OFF your at least 25. You mean i'm older than you :nono: lol

Wow an S2000 would be mental. there is a never ending list of things you can do to Jap Cr*p.

200 Gordini
DA session? I've been at mine for 3.5 days and counting.

So basically, you've modded it to sell it?

I know what you mean by childish though.. small hatchback with a flat engine

172 & RSi
Is the front splitter matt carbon or something?

Can't make it out in the photos.

Looks ace btw, one of my favourite cars on here.

Cheers

It's a streamline one and it's ment to be shiney but the laquer is screwed.

Bic has offered to re laquer it FOC so when i can be bothered to remove it ill send it too him

Black Gold Trophy
Oh and when i can be arsed, ill actually get the exhausts to sit straight again
I was about to say they looked perfect! Oh and a tip for avoiding stone chips, just got my front end repainted so I've taken to leaving a gap of about 5 car lengths in front of me! lol! everyone must think I'm a right tosser, I really dont care though if it keeps my front end looking immaculate!

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Set the 2nd one as my desk top

I'm going to get my artic looking like this - i hope you don't mind ;)

I was about to say they looked perfect! Oh and a tip for avoiding stone chips, just got my front end repainted so I've taken to leaving a gap of about 5 car lengths in front of me! lol! everyone must think I'm a right tosser, I really dont care though if it keeps my front end looking immaculate!

Lol cheers mate, i'm trying my best too ! i've found some stone chip film on www.cbsonline.co.uk i might give a whirl for the larger surface areas on the bumper if it's of any use too you.

I might sell for the right price, the car i mean :p PMs welcome.