ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Frequent, local meets

Iv just remembered about that fat bloke walking past us semi naked Lol! I'm sure someone took a pic!

And my car on them pics! It's horrable!! :dead:

Titanium 182
Is that sun in those pictures, in the NORTH EAST

Must be on another planet, I dont remember the last time we had a day like that, bloody rain!

2004 Clio 182 cup
lol the windmill is a good place as we can grab some food while we are there aswell could have one every 2 weeks like one there and one at a further north location if people want to meet then they will travel

RB 200
I say seing as well it's hot and there's no point sitting in a put eating then leaving we should grab some bbqs and stuff and head to hamsterly again... Was epic last time

RB 200
I don't mind traveling if it's somewhere worth while I just think its pointless driving 20-30 miles to Teesside to sit in a pub when we could drive somewhere interesting and have a decent day.. country villages and all that stuff.. Hamsterly, tan hill, the coast, sea houses? Heartside ....

the hamsterly idea sounds good can make a decent day of it, instead of spending a couple of hours in a pub sipping one pint cause where driving, a BBQ and some banter will be better i think, we could alternate places as i mentioned, then it might not get same-ey

2004 Clio 182 cup
well it was only an idea as noone else was putting ideas across.....could always have a run to the lakes and a few photos

RB 200
Aye there's tons of good drives... Cars arnt fun with the engines off In car parks :p racing about hamsterly avoiding cyclists was fun last time haha

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Aye there's tons of good drives... Cars arnt fun with the engines off In car parks :p racing about hamsterly avoiding cyclists was fun last time haha

u mad bro?

last time i was in hamsterly with normal 1.4 suspension and a car full of people/bbqs we almost died on those speed bumps lol!

f**k doing it in a 200 :p

R26/200 Raider
A regular meet every month is a good idea. Say first sunday in the new month? People who get paid weekly will have been paid 2 days before and people on monthly pay will have just been paid. So none of the sorry i'm broke excuses for not turning up.:D

RB 200
I'm not fussed about traveling aslong as its somewhere good .. Like I said spend a hour driving to hamsterly or 3 hours driving country roads to tan hill - mint... Driving down a motorway to a car park or a pub - pointless

I say start at hamsterly Forrest who's in?

Bit of a thread revival considering the last post was over 2 years ago, but I agree we should sort a meet out, I know there's plently of top notch Clio's about in the region.

I'm up for doing something! Your right it's crap up here now, we need to arrange more meets. Remember the one on the seafront in shields? It was mint!

Yeah geddes that's the one! That was my very first meet in the Clio that.

Well we will see how it goes this month and start doing meets from there. I'm always up for a meet aslong as I'm not at work..