ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french style pressed number plates

bg 182
im thinking about doing subtle mods to my 182 to try and make it look a little different. i really like the look of the french style pressed number plates. Are they legal to have on your car in this country ?

bg 182
dont suppose you could pm me a pic so i can see what they look like could you? and have the police ever been arsey with you about them?

Waltz172

ClioSport Club Member
i got pulled with pressed plates, they were more arsey about the F symbol rather than them bein pressed and also with no address and bs number, £60 fine, so not worth it imo

Jap Box
i got pulled with pressed plates, they were more arsey about the F symbol rather than them bein pressed and also with no address and bs number, £60 fine, so not worth it imo

Their legal unless like above they do not have the legal requirement of the BSAU number in the corner.

Megane 225
Got these on my car, not legal an some guy got pulled and told to remove them in town but hey ho, nobodys moaned at me yet:)

a018bb5d.jpg

540dfd5f.jpg

b8f772c2.jpg

they do look great and arent that expensive so would recommend!