ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french style numberplates?

Legal dubmeister plates, Most think they are last years fad, Still like them though.

And there legal so no reason to take them off.

DSCF4644.jpg

DSCF4636.jpg

impreza sti prodrive
i like them i seen a 106 ralle with them on not so long back with the french flag on the side to. didnt know they were iligal though

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Got mine from ebay for £20 delivered i think.

IMAGE_131.jpg

IMAGE_133.jpg

I love mine, whether its old or not. Been pulled over but nothing has never been said about the plates :D

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
My old one, got pulled twice for it and fined once...wouldn't really recommend tbh

P1016501.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I like yours and guysy's one, lot more suttle with no French logo.

Have you been pulled yet?

Static Low
I aint been pulled yet in 6 months. And ive had traffic cops behind me a couple of times. I was pulled with ones with the badge, so i thought id try the plain ones which are a bit more subtle. I think its the badge that tends attract attention to them

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I think they look gash tbh...old hat now..

:(:(:(

Still love mine, dont know what Id want instead cos I really think they work on my car.

Also had them on my old coupe for a year and on the clio for the last 15 months so about 50000miles all in, still not been pulled for them and they've not been mentioned on the 2 occassions that the car has been pulled over by the cops!

IMG_2783-1.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

More poke than viagr
Getting some for christmas, i dont care if theyre 'old hat' i think they look a lot better than standard.

bodied 172 Ph1
DSCF2470.jpg

I always liked the look, but then I got pulled over because of them more than once! Not worth the hassle with the police!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Been stopped 2 or 3 Times and not 1 mention by the Police and MOT was no problem either :)