ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french pressed plates

Mini Cooper S
No they're not legal, yes they can look OK depending on what car.

Stuck them on my Clio now and again:

47429_425466181451_518861451_5060243_7512412_n.jpg

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
They're not legal. I don't know why anyone would want to draw attention to themselves with number plates

its pressed metal "euro style" so not 100% sure if they are but tbh you there isn't much difference visually...

pressed metal (left) normal (right)

6950179976_d8c89a4c75.png

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
UK pressed plates are not the best, but they are better than normal if you are going to be abiding by the law

BMW E46 330i Touring
As said, you can get pressed plates that have the reflective coating on them now so are legal. I quite like them as they're not obviously different from normal plates but catch your eye.

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
As said, you can get pressed plates that have the reflective coating on them now so are legal. I quite like them as they're not obviously different from normal plates but catch your eye.

Do you have any pics of them on a Clio mate? Been looking for some but not seen them on a Clio.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
GB pressed plates ARE legal....dont understand why people say they arnt, obviously dont actually know but just asume they are rite because they think they are.

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
You can get legal pressed plates. I had them on my old Punto, they even had the postcode marking and were reflective. I think clean plastic plates suit the Clio more though tbh

Italian 3.2 V6
Aaaahh, BUT.. are the 'legal' reflective French pressed plates aluminium though?

..if so were do I buy some?