ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show guests? meeting point?

Clio 172 phase 1
Hi guys cant find this on here do passengers have to buy a ticket ? Went to japfest with the type r club and we didn't have to pay ??? only ask as my mate dosent want to waste money. Also Where is everyone meeting? pretty stoked to see some nice cars :) I`m sure info will be released nearer the date however id like to get an idea now as we might trek over Friday night. :)

clio 182 sport
Yes guests have to pay ..... look on the site it tells you. yours friend doesnt want to waste money?? are you serious?? its not alot of money.

Clio 172 phase 1
No not waste I mean like spend money if he doesn't have too..... That's fine I wasn't sure it's all to piss anyhow Japfest was more organised I've got semi slick tyres for the track and I've contacted castle Combe who said its up to f.c.s so I've contacted them and useless nothing back.