ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Convoy

RS 189.9
Any thoughts on convoying up to FCS this year? I assume it would be a meet a Chievely Services off the M4?
Just thought i would get the ball rolling as i feel a need a full month to psychologically prepare myself for the early start!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
It depends were most people are coming from really.

The main routes from South Central are:

A34 > M40 > A43 > M1
M4 > M25 > M1
M3 > M25 > M1

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The top one was my preference North when i was a southerner. Always found traffic to be better and it's not as boring of a drive.

RS 189.9
We took that route last year didnt we? I would be happy with the first one :) depending on what others are thinking.

WRX
From the M40 it's far easier to then go M42 Takes you straight there.
Unless you're doing other meeting points along the A43 etc.

Last edited:
  Petrol Blue 182.
we used to meet in Bracknell a couple of years back and head up the M40, think we had about 15 clios convoy up one year!

RS 189.9
we used to meet in Bracknell a couple of years back and head up the M40, think we had about 15 clios convoy up one year!

Braknell is definately good for me. Although isnt setting off from maidenhead a bit easier to get to the M40? (correct me if im wrong)

big boost cup
Im out for this too as will not have car back by then. so i have two tickets for sale if anyone is intrested.

Pete i may pop along to that as its two mins away drop me a pm about it