ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Convoy 13

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
As we no FCS will take place on the 26,27 and 28th july im going to arrange the mother of all convoys for it im just wondering what people will want to do for it as im going to probably get a hotel in the area and convoy down on the evening of the 26th then find a pub that night for a few drinks

Does anybody fancy it aswell
Show day on the 27th

Location to be confirmed in the coming week

So once venue is confirmed who fancies joining me lets make this the mother of all convoys

Thoughts people??

Ph2 172
Im defonetly going to be attending this not sure on the hotel, will probably camp its all part of the fun

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im defonetly going to be attending this not sure on the hotel, will probably camp its all part of the fun

Im still debating on camping as im not a camping bloke but ill see whoever camps and stays in a hotel we can all still convoy together :)

clio sold :(
Im in love car shows .
Missed out on taking my megane on track last year but atleast this time I have a decent car to take on track !! and it will make a nice change to all the Rover convoys ive been used to.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I can tell by the amount uve spent on ya car lately lol....What r ya a banker or something lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Hopefully be coming to this as i have never been to this! Need to check i am not working! Also hotel sounds good

Its gonna be the b****cks matt book it off pal i booked it off the other day normally im on a lads holiday thats why ii miss most of them....Not this year!!

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
Have they announced the location yet ... I'm doin track time for sure this year as last year I gave it a miss ... That's if it's at a track lol