ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2010 Convoy

DB.

BMW 440i
What do people think of the times? Google maps says that heading off from Corley Services will leave us arriving at Rockingham at 8am + any queues.

This ok with everyone?

DB.

BMW 440i
What do people think of the times? Google maps says that heading off from Corley Services will leave us arriving at Rockingham at 8am + any queues.

This ok with everyone?

RS Clio 172
I think I'm ordering my tickets Friday. Then just have to decide between the 172 or the 225.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Yer the times are fine for me, just getting bit worried as my clutch will be going soon knowing my luck will be the day before the event. But all being fine il be there.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
so josh am i still meeting you at cosford junction, 6.20am? the little layby opposite entrance to paintball place ok?????

let me know,

thank you

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
so josh am i still meeting you at cosford junction, 6.20am? the little layby opposite entrance to paintball place ok?????

let me know,

thank you

Its probably better if you're sat on the roundabout which goes over the M54...then keep eyes open once you get bell to know he's coming...then you go round rest of roundabout, and onto the M54.

Much easier than going off the motorway, to meet up, then get back on again. :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Its probably better if you're sat on the roundabout which goes over the M54...then keep eyes open once you get bell to know he's coming...then you go round rest of roundabout, and onto the M54.

Much easier than going off the motorway, to meet up, then get back on again. :)

yes good point made, i will have to arrange something later to the date.

ibiza cupra
M54 - Cosford jct - 6.20am?
1) Joshua.J
2) Walmsley69

M42 - Hopwood. - 6.45am?
1) Justinhinks87

M6 - Corley Services - 7.05am? -
1) Rich_1989
2) Ben172
3) Joshua.J
4) Dave63
5) Mike_08
6)kevin.s

M6 - J2 in Layby 7.15am?
1) Curley
2) Tomo182
3) Davis88
havent got my tickets yet but hoping to get them asap.

DB.

BMW 440i
Spoke to Pierre yesterday and he mentioned that. Boo you!

1) Joshua.J
2) Walmsley69

M42 - Hopwood. - 6.45am?
1) Justinhinks87

1) Rich_1989
2) Ben172
3) Joshua.J
4) Dave63
5)kevin.s

M6 - J2 in Layby 7.15am?
1) Curley
2) Tomo182
3) Davis88

ibiza cupra
reyes asked me if i wanted to go stop in the hotel overnight but ill have me little bro with me so wouldnt be able to. would of done that otherwise though.

I may still end up camping the night before, but at the moment looks like I'll come down Sunday.

1) Joshua.J
2) Walmsley69

M42 - Hopwood. - 6.45am?
1) Justinhinks87

1) Rich_1989
2) Ben172
3) Joshua.J
4) Dave63
5)kevin.s
6) theduck

M6 - J2 in Layby 7.15am?
1) Curley
2) Tomo182
3) Davis88

ibiza cupra
have we got to print off them little bits of paper with our user names on like last year?
gona get my tickets now :approve:

DB.

BMW 440i
Noice, any track time?

Meet times ok for everyone or does anyone feel ten minutes earlier would be better to allow for delays?

ibiza cupra
no track time for me as there are a few ods and sods that need seeing to so want to make sure i can get home in it lol.
times are fine for me but if anyone else want to do it ten mins earlyer then i have no problems with it.

lol, yeah definately taking sun cream after RWS 2008. I was off work ill after that!!

Oh and I meant I'm easy about the times...

[YOUTUBE]Z8ZeBog2yFM[/YOUTUBE]

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
New times?

M54 - Cosford jct - 6.20am now 6:10?
1) Joshua.J
2) Walmsley69

M42 - Hopwood. - 6.45am now 6:35?
1) Justinhinks87

M6 - Corley Services - 7.05am now 6:55?
1) Rich_1989
2) Ben172
3) Joshua.J
4) Dave63
5)kevin.s
6) theduck

M6 - J2 in Layby 7.15am now 7:05?
1) Curley
2) Tomo182
3) Davis88

10mins earlier to allow for delays as suggested above, if thats okay with eveyone they will be the set times :)

22 Days to go.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
New times?

M54 - Cosford jct - 6.20am now 6:10?
1) Joshua.J
2) Walmsley69

M42 - Hopwood. - 6.45am now 6:35?
1) Justinhinks87

M6 - Corley Services - 7.05am now 6:55?
1) Rich_1989
2) Ben172
3) Joshua.J
4) Dave63
5)kevin.s
6) theduck

M6 - J2 in Layby 7.15am now 7:05?
1) Curley
2) Tomo182
3) Davis88

10mins earlier to allow for delays as suggested above, if thats okay with eveyone they will be the set times :)

22 Days to go.

I would take Hopwood out of the equation and for the person at Hopwood to meet everyone at Corley...this would save you travelling North, to go South.

No offence on the person at Hopwood, but I wouldn't include that stop. So it would be M54, straight down M6, onto A14...

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Well i have left hopwood in for that lad to decide what he wants to do as i dont no what group he would want to be in, havnt seen him comment on here for a while so maybe hes not coming now.

Donny are you going to the show?

Last edited:
  R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
New times.

M54 - Cosford jct - 6:10am

1) Joshua.J
2) Walmsley69

M6 - Corley Services - 6:55am

1) Rich_1989
2) Ben172
3) Joshua.J
4) Dave63
5) kevin.s
6) theduck
7) Justinhinks87

M6 - J2 in Layby 7:05am

1) Curley
2) Tomo182
3) Davis88

10mins earlier to allow for delays as suggested above, Justinhinks87 I have added you to corley services, hope thats fine. :)

22 Days to go.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Well i have left hopwood in for that lad to decide what he wants to do as i dont no what group he would want to be in, havnt seen him comment on here for a while so maybe hes not coming now.

Donny are you going to the show?

Should be...but after setting off and not getting there last year, I want to be certain before committing.

ibiza cupra
Should be...but after setting off and not getting there last year, I want to be certain before committing.
:) hope you do come matey, would be nice to see you again. are mandy and grant coming too? thats if you do go.
also get to look at the "silver bullet" ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
:) hope you do come matey, would be nice to see you again. are mandy and grant coming too? thats if you do go.
also get to look at the "silver bullet" ;)

I can't carry on the name from the L'il Blue Bullet (RIP)...its not the same, she's the Titanium Phoenix! ;)

If I go Grant will be coming...Mandy is still undecided.

ibiza cupra
I can't carry on the name from the L'il Blue Bullet (RIP)...its not the same, she's the Titanium Phoenix! ;)

If I go Grant will be coming...Mandy is still undecided.
tell her to stop being such a woman... oh wait a sec.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
tell her to stop being such a woman... oh wait a sec.

Last time we checked she was a woman....she's just looked at this thread and said "Nice to know she's being missed..." (but she wants more persuasion)...but she is thinking BBQ...ala 2008.

She's said Thanks for trying to persuade her. :)

ibiza cupra
Last time we checked she was a woman....she's just looked at this thread and said "Nice to know she's being missed..." (but she wants more persuasion)...but she is thinking BBQ...ala 2008.

She's said Thanks for trying to persuade her. :)
barbarque, barbarque, barbarque, barbarque. :star: