ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2007 Event Maps - Need Ideas for a Theme and Layout!

Audi TT 225
Re: French Car Show 2007 Event Maps

20070629tradelayoutemodgs4.jpg

20070701clubparkingltbris0.jpg

20070701clubparkingltallc0.jpg

dk

911 GTS Cab
Re: French Car Show 2007 Event Maps

right, we need to decide what to do with the stand!

Anyone got any ideas for a theme please, needs to be simple but effective, allow us to do it with all different car types arriving at diferent times and also allow space for people to leave and come back for the tracktime!

Please come forward with ideas!

thanks

Thanks. It's nice that we are near the other Clio clubs, too.. :)

Last edited:
  Clio
looks like we have a fairly easy entry to our area... nice to see we are near v6's aswell :D!!!

only thing i can think off -:

models through the ranges .

Williams , clio 16V , MK1's

Mk2's

Mk3 and v6 range

then through the range in each section ???

i.e mk2 non sport - mk2 172 ph1 - mk2 172 - mk2 172 cup - mk2 182 - mk2 182 cup
mk2 trophy ?????

Last edited:
all we'd need to do is appoint a person to arrange park and point ppl to the relevant groups ?

the reps woulds liase accordingly :approve:

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
If we roughly sort out how many of each marque are going we can get some club marshalls to send like variations to different areas and park next to the whichever cars are already there. So 16v's as you come in, then Williams, then RS1.... etc.

Renaultsport 220T
DK, if you know who's coming and in what colour car, you should have them all parked together within there respective groups. It would look awesome.

i.e.
182 black gold
182 racing blue
182 liquid yellow etc
same for the 172's/cups etc

Should be easy if you set them out in rows front to back for each colour.

Clio V6 255 & 172
Bring your brolly this time sm_wrc, and no singing like you did at Bromley this year matey, see you on Sunday.

Renaultsport 220T
Bring your brolly this time sm_wrc, and no singing like you did at Bromley this year matey, see you on Sunday.

FPMSL

I'm bringing the sunshine with me Kev! Oh and a couple of chairs to park my behind!

Hope u've cleaned the Vee this time!

:)

PS, am I right in thinking that from those maps/plans we are actually parked outside the circuit, behind the main grandstands?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
all we'd need to do is appoint a person to arrange park and point ppl to the relevant groups ?

the reps woulds liase accordingly :approve:

Thanks for asking us all Kully! We've gotta organise you hooligans to forming a convoy and arrange that! :rasp:

What about grouping by Regions...then that way, if people are interested in joining the club, then maybe they can talk to other people who are from the relevant area...just a thought?

Also, it makes it easier due to timings of people arriving...all the people from a region should be arriving in a convoy together, and would make more sense...rather than people looking lost!

:rasp: pmsl , nobody else came up with anything ....hehe

it'll be more a informative thing , telling ppl where to go .

I'm not keen being parked by model or colour, the club is about all about variety after all.

However Red, Silver and blue all lined up at the front would form the French tricolour :)

80MPG BEEZA
or the cliosport colours being yellow blue and red, i say just mix them all up as people will be leaving for track time and the like

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I'd just leave parking to choice, no ones gonna wanna park where they're told and it'll be difficult to oragnise with people arriving at different times.

Is there a set time for arrival for stand parking?
Oh, and who's gonna polish for me? ;)

Maz

LY 200
We were told where to park last year and it seemed to work very well, we did win stand of the show.

I would pref to be told where to park tbh.

A4 Avant
Just as long as someones thought about a layout, I don't mind being told where to park. If it's made up on the day then I doubt to many people will be happy!

We were told where to park last year and it seemed to work very well, we did win stand of the show.

I would pref to be told where to park tbh.

That's what's going to happen. :)
We have roles designated out for dash sign writing, organising cars coming onto the stand, and then parking on the stand..

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
See you all there guys, just have this planned before 9am tomorrow or it will be a mass car park

M2 Competition
I'd just leave parking to choice, no ones gonna wanna park where they're told and it'll be difficult to oragnise with people arriving at different times.

Is there a set time for arrival for stand parking?
Oh, and who's gonna polish for me? ;)

What are we polishing? :cool:

clio 182 black /gold
I know this is late, but can anyone show there car on the stand? I have never been and new to all this. I want to goto FCS 2008.

Last edited: