ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

freebee of the month!well happy!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
rite i was working on this estate, that we contract for doing plumbing!my old mans had a contract wit um for near 15 years rite!was doing this job in sum1's house/beat up cottage! went out into the barn behind it looking for a place to piss!as u do,and rite in front of me i found some near enough mint saxo vts wheels,with a terrible black spray job,after futher investigation there looked like track wheels,but they defo citroen!
a little bit of primer and decent spray job they could look quite good! was thinking of putting um on the clio while i get my 172's refurbd!IF ITS POSSIBLE TO PUT UM ON THE CLIO THAT IS.? and also the bloke said i could ave um for free!:eek: :cool: resault!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
b****cks! oh well least i can practise my refurbing on them! sell off on saxosportclub or ebay yer! how much u reckon if i returnd um to standard or to anthracite! they would make great track wheels!