ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free tickets for festival of speed! Book before thursday 3rd may

I'll definitely be using 2, I've asked a pal of mine if he wants the other 2, so if he doesn't there will be 2 going spare.

I realise I said 2 a lot of times in that last sentence lol.

I'll definitely be using 2, I've asked a pal of mine if he wants the other 2, so if he doesn't there will be 2 going spare.

I realise I said 2 a lot of times in that last sentence lol.

Okay mate, drop me a PM if you have 2 spare, I'll certainly have them off you :eek:

Cheers mate.

330i. E30 Touring.
Getting the weekend free tickets from work FTW.

Oh, and for all of you going, make sure you take a BMW key. Any BMW key. Go to the BMW stand, they have a VIP owners area upstairs which you need a key to get into. Entitles you to free drinks etc. Sod paying £4 for a bottle of coke. Pretty good view of the festival area from up there too.

330i. E30 Touring.
NP gents.

I'll see what I can do, but generally they go pretty quickly as it's a popular one.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
That is very true!

But they should offer them free, I know would and will

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm not sure I'll attend this now, so might not use the tickets. As soon as I know for sure I'll offer them to anyone that can make good use of them

I had every intension of going but unfortunately have to go to Cumbria to collect a seat and then over to Anglesey for Testing so not going to be able to go on the Thursday anymore :( I have got 4 tickets which are going to go unused so if anyone wants me to post them to you just let me know!

I gave my Tickets away to a few guys at work.

Have also got some free Saturday tickets too, which I'll be using.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I've got 3 tickets for Thursday that I won't use, if anyone can make use of these, pm me your address and I'll post them to you.

:)