ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Motorsport Tickets! (Brands - Oulton - Snetterton - Cadwell)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I have secured a few tickets free (5 Set's worth) from Comma... http://www.commaoil.com/tickets/events

So - as I have took the plunge and I am trying running a "very little" online local company. All i'm asking people to do - is pop to the Facebook page - thump the "like" Button and I'll start giving away the Tickets (draw).

http://www.facebook.com/CarCareHero.co.uk

I'm off to Brands in November... with Comma! Britcar... Racing into the Night :)

Last edited:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
You're in the draw fella... will let you know, but more that "like" the more I can pull out the hat... Comma Oil have been legends for giving these out :)

Seat Ibiza
You're in the draw fella... will let you know, but more that "like" the more I can pull out the hat... Comma Oil have been legends for giving these out :)

Winners :)

I just looked through the list, theres some top class events on there! Never heard of them doing it before!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Winners :)

I just looked through the list, theres some top class events on there! Never heard of them doing it before!

I know, I was a little cheeky asking if I could give some away (1 set) as I had bought some oil lol.

I then got a very nice email and a package in the post! 5 "kits" to post out, each kit gives 4 tickets (2 adults - 2 kids)... And to help my business - i'm happy to give them away. Got to be fair obviously and do it as a draw - but it's decent odds, and if I get more, i'll do the same with them! lol.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
OK, in the Draw (And thats ALL 5 Draws i'll be able to make all being well...)

Jamie, Richard, Dan and Dan!

You know what... I'll do a Draw for just the "Forum "Like" Signers if you post "LIKED" here and your name marries up!

Mk5 golf gti
OK, in the Draw (And thats ALL 5 Draws i'll be able to make all being well...)

Jamie, Richard, Dan and Dan!

You know what... I'll do a Draw for just the "Forum "Like" Signers if you post "LIKED" here and your name marries up!

Just only choose winners off the forum

we wont tell :rasp:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Appreciate this folks... it's very early but the freebie goodwill from Comma will always come in handy.

If anyone gets a chance to look at the main site - i'm open to suggestions... critque... (Did the site myself - 3 weeks crash course lol)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Just only choose winners off the forum

we wont tell :rasp:

I'm going to do a "Forum Only" Draw too - so all ClioSport Likers will actually get 6 Draws! Billy Bargain!

Oh and feel free the Share on other forums - each 75 Likes, I do a Draw! (And i'm currently looking for other freebies/promos from other companies too) :D

Cleaning Gear folks?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
And Cliosport.net even gets a CarCareHero mention! :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
If you win, you get a "Oil Neck Voucher", Simply rub off the security tag and enter it into the Comma Site - they send the tickets, you go! Awesome little giveaway :D

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Good effort folks... Shall we say - ClioSport Draw on Monday Evening?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Oi Oi Greg :) Good to see your name down :)

I'm going to see if I can blag a trackday too from a few places... Helps traffic, helps their name being out there - gets someone a trackday :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
GiT's will rule the world one day lol...

Cheers fellas :) Names entered. 5 draws to go - Fingers crossed :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Superb folks! Another draw for tickets tonight. Drawing the ClioSport set on Monday - but you're only in if you LIKE the page and show you've LIKED on here!

I feel like Santa! lol