ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Microfibre Mitten

Mito Sportiva 135
Quite often these place just data capture you and if you ask where your item is they say they only had limited stock.

We shall see if it arrives...I applied for some free mens toileteries a while back that never came though - they cost a bloody fortune, too. £5 just for some soap...I mean obviously I don't mind spending that on my car but on myself?!?! ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Quite often these place just data capture you and if you ask where your item is they say they only had limited stock.

We shall see if it arrives...I applied for some free mens toileteries a while back that never came though - they cost a bloody fortune, too. £5 just for some soap...I mean obviously I don't mind spending that on my car but on myself?!?! ;)

LOL That sounds just like me!!!!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
:cheers: Just sent for mine . Owt for nowt ;) If it's crap , it'll do for the wheels , lol .