ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fred at Yozza Sport....

Valver..
Helped a fellow CS member out at FCS...wat a guy.... changin me wheel over and i ended up snapped the bolt off in me hub...went nd fred down on the yozza sport stand and he was happy to give us a hand...and re moved the snpped thread for us....wat a guy :D

172 cup'd extreme
Re: Fed at Yozza Sport....

Fred and yoz will help anyone with anything they are nice guys and i glad their business is taking off as there are not many nice / helpful / go out their way people out there

Mondeo STTDCI

Agree with above...Fred and Yoz are both notoriously helpful

Burgandy 174 sport t

16v_jon said:
Fred and yoz will help anyone with anything they are nice guys and i glad their business is taking off as there are not many nice / helpful / go out their way people out there

pretty much sums them up from what I have seen!

H22A7 Accord Type R

top guys, the both of them. ALways got time for a chat!

Lionel Richie

glad to help fella! as i said, i'd suggest changing all of your wheel bolts as they're crap!

we're always willing to help people out, all you have to do is ask!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Yeah, spoke to yoz on his stand, top bloke :)

Must resist the temptation though, that engine on the cup looked sexy as hell! It also sounded gorgeous! :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

aye, now i have my modded inlet i think there might be some work comming their way ;)

helps that that they are local too :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

thought yozzasport had gone into catering for a sec lol

Bye Bye 182....

Sorry for hijacking this thread. Fred I think that I read on another thread that you do plenham and fuel rail polishing. How much do you charge to polish these and fit it? (Could the fiting be done in a day as Im local to you?)

muz

big fat japanese bus

yup nice guys with a fast stiff motor! got some great footage of it.

gave me a couple of stickers too :)

fitting a plenham takes about half and hour mate - easy job - had mine fitted a couple of weeks ago