ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

frazjam's Ph1 172

Cup In bits
^^^ haha

Sounds good Fraser , do you think we'll get the trailers into the paddock? I think its the bike show all weekend.

Cup In bits
Yeah John Mcguinness and a few other riders are there Sat, no doubt there will be some exceptional exhibition rides if he gets on a bike.

Not much of an update, done another few trackdays so far this year, second one resulted in this

vu5udeny.jpg

Due to this

6eqyquhe.jpg

Got it all fixed ready for the trackday the following weekend, no just some time and money lost, no biggie!

Still haven't fitted my door cards, will get that done soon enough and give it a good wash, has only seen a sponge once this year and with the unit being on a farm it's very dusty and just always ends up a mess.

Cheeky pic of it all tucked up after its last track night

bu8amuta.jpg

Also picked up a third set of pro race 1.2s. Another black set for the road as I'm preferring it on black wheels over silver atm.

Looks good that. Did you use handle spacers or not? What did you fix it on with?

Keep putting fitting off until I get polycarbs but might just get it done.

No I've not, I just cut out a hole for the handle, and removed all inner door skin, the handle is bonded on to the cards!

The door card is held on with rivots

172 Ph1
Just spent the last hour reading the whole thread and well , what can i say , bloody good work gone into building a decent scottish track track weapon.
Funny thing is , its roughly the same route mine is going , but i have'nt done as much as you yet.
Very well done @Fraser.J. Subscribed

Just spent the last hour reading the whole thread and well , what can i say , bloody good work gone into building a decent scottish track track weapon.
Funny thing is , its roughly the same route mine is going , but i have'nt done as much as you yet.
Very well done @Fraser.J. Subscribed

Thanks mate!

wish itbs were legal where I live! stunning track car! love all the work you did

Thanks!

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I will get pictures of the rack for you on Sunday if i get my car back, still no sign of my column or control box :rage:

tu8ysuju.jpg

uvasegem.jpg

Couple of pics if the donor and the Mrs cup.

Keen eyed will notice this has been owned by 3 CS owners, and it's now getting ripped to bits so I can have the engine for the ph1.

2118s are off and sold so my 1.2s on so I can use it for a couple months before I break it.

I will be up the unit tomorrow so should have some more progress on the ph1