ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found some pics of me at donnigton

Trophy #473
dirty rear tyre was due to maximum attack...

donny.jpg

donny9.jpg

donny2.jpg

donny3.jpg

donny6.jpg

nathan

A4 Avant
I really like the one with the dunlop bridge in the background!!

I take it the maximum attack means a trip onto the grass??:D

Trophy #473
yep standard car, apart from brakes and a decat. was keeping up with quite a few so called 'better car'. I was overtaking a skyline who was letting me pass, we were neck and neck coming up to the corner, i was on outside of the corner left my braking to late as to leave enough gap for the liner to filter in behind me, turned in a bit late to, understeered onto the grass, arse came out and the rear wheel caught the gravel, and i did a 180, but ended up on the track.

Clio
sweet pics nathan :D!!!, iv got some of me in my 106 rallye but cant seem to get rid of the writing over them lik yours, any idea's?

Trophy #473
for the set of pics, its £30 14 days after the event or £45 there after, to get rid of the text you basicly have to buy them lol, i just robbed them off the site. but cant justify the money for 8 or so high res pics

Clio
for the set of pics, its £30 14 days after the event or £45 there after, to get rid of the text you basicly have to buy them lol, i just robbed them off the site. but cant justify the money for 8 or so high res pics

yeh they make a fortune.... ah well atleast you managed to actually view the pics, some good ones :D