ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Astra Bertone Coupe
My mate found an iPhone that he wants me to jailbreak for him but would it get traced through my computer if the person who lost it has reported it as lost ? Before anyone asks hes no intention of returning it and has deleted all data on it so no one need say it should be returned as he clearly intends on lettin karma deal with him :rasp:

Family Bus
Not me mate, I've got my own fully paid for iPhone :)

and Im sure you'd be gutted if your paid for iPhone was lost and then wiped by some pikey c**t.

FFS. Grow some balls and either tell your 'mate' to hand it in, or leave it well alone.

BG 182
If you went into your grannies house and found a grand in her drawer would you keep it!. Pikey SCUM!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Be Legal

Please do not post anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, or that infringes upon any intellectual property rights. Do not conduct any activity that may be illegal, or harmful in any way, to people, to software or hardware, such as hacking, flooding scripts viruses or Trojan horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.