ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found an Elf in the Forest today

Following on from my previous thread took the Elf out this afternoon and also took the camera.

DSC_0415.jpg

The new roof rack

DSC_0416.jpg

New front badge

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

New carb. Must get the old metal polish out again.

DSC_0421.jpg

Period stickers

DSC_0424.jpg

lift number 1 @ btm
every time i see this i am amazed at how mint it is!!

good to see that you drive it too.

Cheers for all of the positive vibes. It was so cool that a couple of ramblers stopped for a chat and one asked if he could take a picture as well. The sad thing is that it draws more looks than the Clio ever does and people stop and point at it a lot as well. What it is to have the grin factor in two cars for completely different reasons.

Alex the Mini Cooper Day at Beaulieu iin June s probably the nearest local show and the BJ Autobits Open Day in the late summer is another one.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Tidy little elf that ;)
We need a cliosport/mini club stand for this years 50th shows peejay.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Seen a few on here but cant remember names. Im planning on taking the min up the hill at gurston on 6th June 4 runs for 40 notes its the downton 50th meet.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Also the gurston meet on the 6th/7th june wont be to far from you i would of thought.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Theres a link on the Bj autobits website for the hillclimb got to try out the engine on a hillclimb its turn out to be a right screamer :evil:.
Think i will be doing beaulieu aswell as long i dont blow it up at Gurston