ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

forza motorsport 2 - xbox360

anyone pre-ordered this shizzle.. looks worth getting

a preview vid
http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/4417/Forza-Motorsport-2-Auction-House-Video/

few screen shots
1176128547.jpg

1175033850.jpg

1172176904.jpg

1172176906.jpg

1171562025.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
just have, been meaning to. :) Looks awesome, i've ordered the limited edition (whatever that is).

V6 230
Will definately be gettin this, looks awesome!

If only it would actually be released and stop being delayed all the time!

Mazda MX5 1.8
iirc play originally had it due for release @ the end of last november time lol

now saying 8th of june!
i just want the damn game!! better be bloody good

Fabia vRS
i keep thinking i might get rid of my 360 cos i never use it, and then i see screenshots of forza 2 and think to myself that i will keep it if only for that game alone!

i keep thinking i might get rid of my 360 cos i never use it, and then i see screenshots of forza 2 and think to myself that i will keep it if only for that game alone!

i wanna get rid of mine to, only thing that im keepin it for at the moment is for media sharing so i can watch s**t off my comp on my tv, and thats a load of arse to set up. piece of s**t :D

Fabia vRS

i wanna get rid of mine to, only thing that im keepin it for at the moment is for media sharing so i can watch s**t off my comp on my tv, and thats a load of arse to set up. piece of s**t :D

xbox360 is shite for streaming films as it doesn't support any decent formats. why would you want to watch wmv files?

you wanna get one of what i just bought ;)

http://www.digitalpromo.co.uk/freecom-wireless-network-drivein-mediaplayer-wlan-retail-p-1847.html

had it a week or so now and it truely is awesome.

Dci 100
how does it compare to the new gran turismo for the PS3? I've always loved GT, but i've gotta admit i'd never heard of forza until i saw this thread

Nippy white cup
The vids of GT on ps3 look awesome as they always do....but for me just as important (if not more so) is the the engine sounds and apart from a select few GT has always be s**t imo. Forza on the xbox really showed what was possible...my turbo'd ferrari 360 was a great example..low down it sounded amazing and as the turbo spooled up it just got better and better.

I'm off to game on sat to pre order..supposed to get a special edition car if you do as well

Chris

Citroen DS3 DSport
The game looks stunning and hopefully it'll play well too. GT HD on the PS3 is good fun but I don't think the cars handle at all like they do in real life.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

xbox360 is s**te for streaming films as it doesn't support any decent formats. why would you want to watch wmv files?

http://www.digitalpromo.co.uk/freecom-wireless-network-drivein-mediaplayer-wlan-retail-p-1847.html

it streams absolutely ANY format you want if you just download transcode360

xbox360 is s**te for streaming films as it doesn't support any decent formats. why would you want to watch wmv files?

it streams absolutely ANY format you want if you just download transcode360

Got it working before with TVersity Media Server. Piece of piss to set up, took like 10 mins :D

But my god it doesnt half take up resources, lol. It will be good to check how stable my overclocked CPU actually is :0)

Citroen DS3 DSport
The demo will hopefully be available within the next few weeks and should keep me happy until release day.

The in-game vid preview shold be released this week.

Megane R26
can't wait for this to come out! The only game i've been looking forward to in ages & it keeps on be delayed!

oh well, guitar hero II is keeping me busy at the moment.