ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FORZA Laptimes

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
cockpit view isnt going to be in teh final game im afraid! oh and Gazeratti 50/60hz has nothing to do with HD and any telly worth its salt that isnt a decade old should support 60hz tbh

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I think this plays well.

If you approach it as you would a real race track, searching out the right line, being ultra smooth with the controls, it works and works well.

Being cack-handed, makes you spin off or scrub the tyres...just like reality.

Very good in my opinion.

550? I had one race in that and got a 53 with all aids off and a manual gearbox.

TeZ

Non RS : (
i think brakes lock far to easy, Graphicly not great and not much better than the last Forza they could have done alot more with the power of the 360, lets hope they get the Online right or this game could turn out to be a bit of a rubber chicken..... Also theres far to many driver aids if u have them on its soooo easy , but in multi they have talk of locking settings to the host which will be best idea... does anybody no wether this game will have any sort of dedicated servers of is it gonna be Peer to Peer??

Ta

Cliosport 172
I think this plays well.

If you approach it as you would a real race track, searching out the right line, being ultra smooth with the controls, it works and works well.

Being cack-handed, makes you spin off or scrub the tyres...just like reality.

Very good in my opinion.

550? I had one race in that and got a 53 with all aids off and a manual gearbox.

Amen to that, if you drive how you would in real life it all works well, no using the brakes and throttle as on of switches!!:nono:

MY10 R35 GTR
thats why the game makes up for the detail not bein superb. u have to drive the cars. in GT u drive into the corner and hit the brakes hope u stop....... yawn.

at least with forza it makes it interesting. accidently snatching a wheel etc. 51.062 still my best on it with the f550. all aids off and manual gears

TeZ

Non RS : (
no motoGP is the best game for sense of speed and the REAL time use of brakes where u can over do it under do it, u must use breaking markers etc still my fav racing game All imo

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i love the forza demo

can't wait for the full game now tbh!

the gallardo sounds sexual at full chat

i just had a little battle with an F430 and a Sagaris for 2nd and 3rd....what a noise from us three!

MY10 R35 GTR
Gran Turismo is still the benchmark for driving games IMHO.

i used to say exactly the same mate, my opinions changing though. all the cars sound so similar in GT the only cars that sound similar in forza is the MC12 and the f550. and thats because the MC12 is a racing enzo but with a different badge

Cliosport 172

bench mark on the handling front for sure but boy does the AI suck balls big time. Even in the fm2 demo the AI makes GT's look stupid, little things like if your going down the straight side by side with an AI car and get to close you see them react and move over slightly unlike GT where they stick to the pre programmed line (yawn)
All the disappointed people that are moaning about this and that on the demo do make me laugh it's demo ffs:rolleyes:

Cliosport 172
thats why the game makes up for the detail not bein superb. u have to drive the cars. in GT u drive into the corner and hit the brakes hope u stop....... yawn.

at least with forza it makes it interesting. accidently snatching a wheel etc. 51.062 still my best on it with the f550. all aids off and manual gears
thats a bloody good time dude i think the closest i got to it was a 53.0. Gonna duck out of work early and have another bash this afternoon :rasp:

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

bench mark on the handling front for sure but boy does the AI suck balls big time. Even in the fm2 demo the AI makes GT's look stupid, little things like if your going down the straight side by side with an AI car and get to close you see them react and move over slightly unlike GT where they stick to the pre programmed line (yawn)
All the disappointed people that are moaning about this and that on the demo do make me laugh it's demo ffs:rolleyes:

its a demo, sure, but feck all is going to change by the time it goes gold, it just dosent live up to expectations and/nor the hype it received

Citroen DS3 DSport
Forza 2 does seem more realistic than GT in my opinion. The amount of telemetry data is very ott :D I doubt I'll be paying much attention to that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'm a legend in the M3 now...it's the most satisfying car in the class to master imo. i can hold it just on the edge of oversteer, sqeezing every last bit of exit speed out. lol

anyone fancy a lap time battle?

all aids off, manual 'box

Nippy white cup
Only just got this lol. Xbox is back from repair.

Just got a 1.05.799 with the Teg type r no assist and a 1.05.385 with the M3 no assists. Brilliant game imo (with the potential tuning and modding will be amazing imo) and I love the fat that you can lock it up if you are to harsh on the brakes...really feel on the edge braking later going into a bend and trying not to lock it up totally.

Bring on the full game!

Chris