ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Offline races are crap. It's ALL about doing the Co Op challenges on MP.

Need to find 7 people that can hold a car steady for speed cameras though..

I'm loving the offline races tbh I'm on level 6 now and think there pretty good atm.

Edition 30
What are these barn find thingies?! I got a message saying there's one around a certain area but couldn't find it. Am I not looking hard enough?!

Online is fcuking awful.

First corner, pile up.

Every sharp corner, pile up.

Straight line, crash pile up.

Doing well, someone crashes into you.

What are these barn find thingies?! I got a message saying there's one around a certain area but couldn't find it. Am I not looking hard enough?!

There's a guide a few pages back if you're struggling. Its not exactly hard though, just look for a barn, where the doors are open. There will be a car inside and when you roll up you'll enter into a cut-scene.

Edition 30
I know that, but I'm partially blind to barns :eek:

Ta Jon, at least you helped unlike Dingo and Dave.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351548900.324540.jpg

Flol! f**k you forza!!

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
I wasn't going to bother with this but ended up buying it, hardly done any racing though. Spend most my time looking for the discount signs

Black Sheep
I take it this game is nothing like Forza motorsport? Ie a racing simulator. Sounds a crap game if I am honest. Went to get it this morning. Looked at the box and thought.....Another game ruined by American cheese b****cks.

SQ5
I take it this game is nothing like Forza motorsport? Ie a racing simulator. Sounds a crap game if I am honest. Went to get it this morning. Looked at the box and thought.....Another game ruined by American cheese b****cks.

You do realise original Forza is made by the Americans and us Brits have ruined this as Playground Games is British right?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
So boring now. Even multiplayer.

I'll be going back to FM4, where you actually need a smidge of skill to win a race; rather than just have the least accidents.

SQ5
Yep, far to many, don't like a game don't play it. No need to keep coming on here telling everyone how your not playing anymore.

It's great for a bit of fun which still retains a little bit of realism.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, far to many, don't like a game don't play it. No need to keep coming on here telling everyone how your not playing anymore.

It's great for a bit of fun which still retains a little bit of realism.

I loved NFS Underground when I was younger, this to me is what NFS should have been.

AK

M240i
Anyone know when the Co Op challenges get updated? That was the only think keeping me playing last night.