ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 Super Elite..

BMW F31
^^ how are you finding your new elite?

i'm loving how uber quiet it is compared to my launch 360. install game to hdd and it keeps it quiet :)

seems alot faster than my old box too.

Citroen DS3 DSport
It's far more quiet than my original launch day console was when the Elite is running from the HDD but if using the DVD drive it's as noisy as ever :D

I like the black look better too.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Think I just had a result, am
on London so popped to hmv on my lunch and thought sod it, might as well get it.

Went to the counter, girl didn't know what pack it was so I told her and she got it sent out. It had £249 on the box and shelf and scanned as that too.

Just checked my receipt though and o was charged £199. So either they have reduced their price, doubtful to that low as they aren't known for being cheap or the girl made a mistake and changed the price to the same as the other elites as I remember her saying to the guy to bring out the new forza elite, didn't mention super.

Result

Polo + Micra
am i crazy that i've just gone out to buy forza 3 and came home with a super elite?

bearing in mind that i already have and elite

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
am i crazy that i've just gone out to buy forza 3 and came home with a super elite?

bearing in mind that i already have and elite
FLOL!!

I think everyone on here has bought an xbox over the weekend!