ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3 pre order

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Who are you preordering from?

Was just about to preorder it but noticed if i go with Play.com then they offer an unlocked code for an R8, if i go with Game they offer the same R8 plus an E92 M3.

Im tempted to use Game but have always used Play.com in the past and they tend to turn up a day early.:)

Who is everyone going with?

Play.com, purely because they've been spot on so far and sometimes get things a day or two early from them. Never even noticed the R8 code till after I'd ordered it tbh. Got Modern Warfare 2 on pre order from there aswell.

Evo 6, E92 320d
I usually go to my local game, tell them iv'e preordered and get the bonus points then. If they say its not in the book i tell then it was the other shop (we have 2 within 5 minutes walk). Plus iv'e just noticed i have the week after release day off work:D

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Ive got mine off play.com
Might pre order it from gamestation too just incase it doesnt turn up on time :)

Tesla MP3 2021
I have got mine from Tesco Direct. They do charge you straight away for the game which some people have a problem with but I am not too fussed. I am hoping that I will receive the games I have ordered on release day but I can’t seem to find any answers online as to whether they deliver on time.

C

Cupster

Re: pre order from Game etc, do you have to pay the express delivery charge to get stuff on the day it comes out, or does the standard delivery ship like a few days before etc!? (Never pre-ordered by post before!)

EDIT: Looks like 4.95 is added anyway so standard delivery needs to be used.

Last edited by a moderator: