ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 Ordered wooop

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I got an e-mail, to be honest I'm not really @rsed so long as it is here on Friday.

The Bus and MRT
Why am I so impatient? I've just reordered from Game, paying an extra £5 for next day delivery. To top it off my xbox started playing up last night, froze twice and had the three red lights once so it'll probably die as soon as the forza disc goes in....

Focus ST-2
Why am I so impatient? I've just reordered from Game, paying an extra £5 for next day delivery. To top it off my xbox started playing up last night, froze twice and had the three red lights once so it'll probably die as soon as the forza disc goes in....

£5 for next day delivery, f**k that you get it next day by first class 99% of the time

Citroen DS3 DSport
I was looking forward to this game but I've cancelled my plans to buy it until I've completed my car stereo install :(

The Bus and MRT
Your order has been dispatched on: 06/06/2007 09:19:18

Just booked tomorrow off work to play it as well.... what a sad mofo I am :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If its been despatched today by Game, it should arrive tomorrow. If its been despatched today by Amazon or Play, it will be here Friday. I've had only 1 game turn up after 2 days from Game.

Focus ST-2
Received mine from game this morning, getting pissed watching the scotland game the night so doubt ill get a chance to play it :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah my mate received his on Monday, and is getting his 360 back today so he can finally play it.

Clart, away at the weekend? You madman! Cancel everything! ;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Not really, but i can get it £10 cheaper if i wait a couple of days. Bearing in mind i've not got chance to play it this weekend it makes sense

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
gutted. i have to wait until i buy it in the shops now...i'll be finishing early on friday though!! :approve:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL. The hype. I cant wait for the GTA IV threads.

Whats the bets Forza is awful? lol :rasp: ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've never played the first one. Forza 2 demo is awesome, much, MUCH better than the Colin Mcrae sh*t (floaty cars).

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I agree with the comments about damage, drive into a wall head first at speed and you can continue the race, that's clearly shouldn't be the case. I can also appreciate the comments about lack of competition in the game (to some extent), with the demo once you've mastered the controls and feel of it, it can become easy to win. But the driving feel is just unrivalled (sp) IMHO, Colin McRae Dirt was f**king dire.

The Bus and MRT
I agree with the comments about damage, drive into a wall head first at speed and you can continue the race, that's clearly shouldn't be the case. I can also appreciate the comments about lack of competition in the game (to some extent), with the demo once you've mastered the controls and feel of it, it can become easy to win. But the driving feel is just unrivalled (sp) IMHO, Colin McRae Dirt was f**king dire.

Agreed, wasn't feeling Colin McRae handling at all, most people at work preffer it though.... amateurs ;)

I agree with the comments about damage, drive into a wall head first at speed and you can continue the race, that's clearly shouldn't be the case.

i thought that was only for the demo, and that in the full game if you crash its lights out?

i went on the forza website the other day and theres some cars for sale lol, and in the spec its says the number of races its been in and stuff, and then number of times repaired..so dont know why it shows that

Evo 8 Jap Crap
The damage in Forza is realistic to a point.

If you drive a FWD car at speed straight into another car or wall not only will bodywork suffer but you will damage engine, depending on the damge you will dramatically lose acceleration or if you have a turbo it might not spool up etc.

Crash the side of car into wall you may damage balljoints or discs and car may pull heavily to one side during driving.

Have a car with engine in the back and its less likely you will suffer engine problems unless you get rammed from behind (ooo errr lol)

During a race you can pit and get mechanical damage repaired. Bodywork wont be repaired.

You can also damage other things like propshafts and gearchange

Audi TT 225
Wups......

Look what I just ordered

Forza 2 Limited Edition + Official Wireless Force Feedback Wheel + Guide :race: