ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford GT 1000bhp video

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
1st and 2nd are a waste of time they say but you can carpet the pedal in 3rd.
nice vid
They are piss poor on petrol as it is.wonder what he's getting now

ian

FM-AVA-696 said:
well they said top of 5th was 210mph, 6th i reckon would top out at 270mph?

Not without changing some cogs, surely?

Anyway, superb video that. You can smell the money on those guys. Great stuff :approve:

172 cup TT
Whats all that about right at the end?.. cant under stand the crazy chav yank.. Seems like he got beaten by "2 bad buses" or something ha.. he seems so demotivated tho!...

naples valver
f**king mental!! i seriously thought he was gonna total it on the 1/4 mile run!! he lost it big time but didnt hit the wall!cheers for the vid enjoyed.

clio
Floodie said:
Whats all that about right at the end?.. cant under stand the crazy chav yank.. Seems like he got beaten by "2 bad buses" or something ha.. he seems so demotivated tho!...

yeah he goes on about bad built busas.... wanna know what hes on about

1000cc bikes! left for dead. this is such a beauty:cool:

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Lol, made sense to me then end, He was beaten by 2 Hayabusa's so he needs more HP, which is whats to be continued

172 cup TT
ah i see makes sense.. well i guess it makes sense if you know what they are.. but id never heard of a hayabusa before...

bums..

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Suzuki Hayabusa:

MC-Suk-Hayabusa-GSX1300R-2.jpg

mk1 RSi
will.clio said:
yeah he goes on about bad built busas.... wanna know what hes on about

1000cc bikes! left for dead. this is such a beauty:cool:

1300cc i think, amazing acceleration/top end. especially turbo'd! piss poor handling standard and i guess even worse with extra weight, guess only want straight line speed tho

tiTTy & SV650
GSX1300 Suzuki Hayabusa, was the fastest bike in the world until recently. Engine used in Westfield Megabusa's etc, not turbo'd

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
cool,

8.32 this is a guy from the 2003 gumball rally who was racing the '1cpu' gt2 porchse in his supra!
i dont know who he is but he gets everywhere!!!

S

Scott182

Is it the Radicals (racecar) with the busa engine's in them?

Sure they have a bike engine in them

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Quote from stage 6 motorsport ..

This is only a launching point for other projects that are already in the works for the Ford GT. Look what we where able to accomplish in 5 days, imagine if we had some real development time with this car. The next step will be to upgrade the turbos to something that will support HP in the 1400HP range. This will require some fuel system work and upgrades to the engine internals. We will keep everyone posted on our progress as I am sure we will be watched.

1400bhp :eek: