ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forced Induction Fitted!

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
Popped into halfords yesterday to buy some paint and as i was leaving, found a CAF for clearance so went to to the till to get a price and yes!! bargain at only £1!!! its about 3/4m long full extended but the diameter of the feed is 1.5" Well decided to fit it today and take advantage of my pre-cracked bumper/grill/bent fog which still hasnt been sorted by insurance.

Went for a spin and it has a gruntier tone to the car! (already have a K&N panel filter)

Not the best fit but it does its job and only cost £1 with 10min labour! :rasp:

From under the bonnet, passenger headlight on the left.
IMG_0616.jpg

From under the bumper looking up at passenger light
IMG_0617.jpg

From outside, looking at the trumpet
IMG_0618.jpg

C+C welcome but defo made my day buying a CAF for £1 :cool:

Artic Blime 182
Did something similar on my mates 205 Gti worked out quite well.
Then his brother crashed it ...... fail.

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Does it go straight in your airbox?
I had the viper pointing out of a foggy at one point and all it did was make the foam dirty and made me worry about it helping the bonnet pop up and get water in the engine. Id put the cold air feed into the compartment in the right near your airbox so it can get cold air with-out the dirt. Itll make your engine bay dirty too :rasp:
Good find for a quid though :approve:

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
sure its not forced? because it goes straight back into my original intake pipe and its facing forward so the wind goes into it hence forced?

Mental 172 Cup
forced induction is turbo or supercharger! youve just fitted a cold air feed mate! :)

*edit* damn beat me to it haha

b/g 182, meg tourer
slightly cooler air will be going into the airbox, but less of it due to the smaller pipe size.