ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For the detailers:What do you think of this!?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
picture says it all really.

Fotolia_3969559_XS.jpg

w**k beading LOL. That will 100% not work

Beading looks s**t !

Placebo effect, Joe blogs waxes his car when he first buys it and is convinced that 5 years later its still working.

Ultra Red Clio 197
it looks like a dodgy advert! They are displaying all that feedback but they actually only have 1 feedback comment left as a seller.. It was listed on thursday and they've sold 37 already.. as already said its probably awful stuff... thats if it even exists! Id be waiting for one of those 37 buyers to leave feedback unless you want to risk being scammed!

Clio 172
Even if it is the best wax in the world and does exactly as it says it really isnt any good if you actually enjoy detailing your car.

I enjoy the whole process so i dont mind having to wax my car, it becomes addictive.

ITB BG 182
picture says it all really.

Fotolia_3969559_XS.jpg

w**k beading LOL. That will 100% not work
I can get better beading with out their wax.
Cough up that little more for some Colli, R222's, DoDo or Zymol if you want some good stuff. Even Autoglym's HD wax is good.

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
lol dont buy it. Beading is crap. Many other wax's out there that are 100 times better. So what if you need to wax it in 3-4 months time takes bout 20 mins