ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

for sale polished angelworks matched inlet

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
Thanks

I think buy it now at £250 is a decent price considering on a non exchange basis from awt they're £250 and this has had many many hours spent polishing it up.

and as u'r from crew ben i could meet u in stoke area next sunday save posting it if u wanted it

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172 A Cupwork Orange™
I Also think its a fair price mate, Hoever this is CS after all and you might get a offer to swap it for a half eaten jelly baby :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
the honest reply is that if you have the rs stamped lower half of the inlet there's a marginal increase in power.
if it's a none rs stamped lower half then anything up to 7bhp

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Ok. Off to check mine now then! Might have a go at this if mine isn't an rs one. Thanks for the honest answer.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm keen for one of these, I'm too lazy to polish my own and it comes with the added bonus of a little Angelwork tinkering.. :approve:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
i thought inlets were different on 172 and 182? what is this off?

the 172 and 182 inlet are only different in a position for one securing bolt and a take off for the carbon canister. both of which are not needed.

this inlet is from a 172 but I had it on my 182 trophy for about 6 months without any problems whatsoever