ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

following on from my clutch noise

clio sport 172 cup
I decided to whip the box out on sunday with the help of my dad,quite an easy job tbh after being told there a nightmare :cool: and this is what we found!!!!!!!

clutch.jpg

Its safe to say its pretty damm fooked lol cant believe the car still actually drove ok.

clio sport 172 cup
done it on our backs mate in my back garden on axle stands on top of paving slabs lol here is a pic of the car not even very high either. as for tools ive got a decent selection with owning fords all my life there needed haha

2010-09-06071642.jpg

2010-09-05123732.jpg

clio sport 172 cup
yeah its always good to try mate, id be wounded if i had paid someone to do it knowing its not that bad of a job to do.

ive still got the subframe to refit as my dad was going out but from him turning up at 11.15 we had frame off box out clutch changed and box etc back in by 3.20 not bad for my first time working on a clio.