ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Following Midlands meeting this afternoon

Couldnt post this in meetings forum - locked for some reason so will a kindly moderator move it please?

Just wanted to say hello to those folks we met this afternoon at Frankley, namely:

Jilly B (tall girl!) of course, Dave182 (the ebay king!), Yozza (rally sl*g!!), Nigel with the V6 and Dan, (top guys), Ian from Telford - (nice wheels fella keep em on!!), Hippychick (sorry didnt get chance to chat), lady with Cup whose fella was working (cant remember your name properly sorry hun) and anyone else...

From the OFFICIAL oldest people there!

Ivan and Vikee

Sorry we had to run early, had to get the cocoa on! See ya next time

7.6cc :D

It was great to meet you too Ivan, sorry I didnt see this it had dropped!

It was a nice day for a meeting too.

Jill (tall girl)

Nice meeting you both too.

Hope the cocao was worth racing back for :)

you missed sitting about in the sun in a pub for a few hours, talking petrol and things.

/y0z

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Hi Ivan I did say bye as you left the meeting and I did think I said hello...

I honestly dunno...:confused:

I will upload some pictures tomorrow - broadband connection in the office, ISDN at home so makes sense to use the bandwidth...

Apologies to anyone I missed LOL ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Sorry I didnt come over and say hello Jesterstear. Ill come over and introduce myself at the next meeting. I was in the blue 172 paked next to Hippys Seat.