ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Lights not working at all help

Clio sport 172 ph2
ok so a little back ground its a 172 2002 the fog lights originally didn't work due to the white wire on the stalk disconnecting,,, so fixed that all is fine.
so a few months down the line near the mot time typical there not working again!!!! iv tried replacing the stalk checked all fuses and relays but nothing the symbols don't even come on the dash front and rear symbols not illuminating...... any advise i would be great full

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Its probably not this but have you checked they are connected - sometimes when you take the bumper off you forget to re connect them. There is enough of a gap under the passenger side of the bumper to check the connection.

Edit - Are you and your friends coming to Trax on Sunday?

Clio sport 172 ph2
Its probably not this but have you checked they are connected - sometimes when you take the bumper off you forget to re connect them. There is enough of a gap under the passenger side of the bumper to check the connection.

Edit - Are you and your friends coming to Trax on Sunday?

Yeah it is all connected....when you turn the fog lights on the icon on the dash does not come on.... been trying to sort it for weeks :)
i'm not going to trax not sure about the other 2 i haven't done a show for a while car needs work doing.... and 2 pages of parts to buy lol