ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Foamy Middo...

LY 200
...plus a cup ;)

Finally got my Karcher through (6 months after the Tesco Insurance Offer!) bought the Snow Lance and foamed up!

Brilliant little contraption, well worth the money imo :D

foamy0.jpg

foamy1.jpg

foamy2.jpg

foamy3.jpg

1.2 8v 60bhp
what way does that work? do u need a karcher? and what do you have to put in it to make the suds?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Waiting for mine out of the group buy!!! Got the foam today

1.2 8v 60bhp
oh, i have some weird pressure washer, but it splits in the middle with like a brass screw, im sure id be able to sort something out

Chocolate Bar™
shouldnt be too long before its slammed. but the drive is alot steeper than it looks :eek:

LY 200
when we did middos I had let the once warm water in the lance cool down as it starting to rain.

I think that this had alot to do with the thickness / coverability as when it went on my cup it was alot thicker.

:)

clio 172 cup 03
both cars lookin good, but does the finish look as good as if you have used a sponge, or do you do that afterwards as well ?

"Navy" N17 TWO
2 nice n foamy motors :)
Tis a good job - need to get mine out soon or I'll be putting the car on the dirty Clio competition lol

M

mini-valver

Cracking the foam out tommorrow Whitey?? :D

Both look stunning as per.....