ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FM12 CS Challenge

I love Lamp
Network game, my Hull vs your Barca. Lol.

Lol so wish we could :( might manage a country now as we just went unbeaten all season with a 28 game win streak in the middle lol.. W35 d3 l0 s123 c8 108 points lol..

Nit sure how to follow up that tbh

DCi
I'm gonna carry it on. I did me transfers and struggled to find the right quality of players for the money I could use. I got Livermore, caulker, Jelle Vossen and some random right back.

Gonna be interesting...

How you getting on Iain?

Im 3rd after 31 games :)

I signed Krul and Javier Hernandez in Jan, they are both amazing. Im so surprised at my current league position my defensive record is amazing only conceded 28goals. I dont think i want CL this year as the amount of games and expectation will be to much, i will settle for the europa as i dont mind throwing a few kids in that comp.

Beating City at home at home 4-1 was awesome after the amount of money they spend.

He wanted out of United and was listed I got him for £6million and 50k a wk, he is so good on FM.

I think my league position has something to do with it as I have some decent players interested in me now.