ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fli integrator 5 front door speakers? question + wiring help please

clio 5door sport rep
hey guys

was in halfrauds today and picked up a set of fli integrator 5 door speakers for 19.99...

im quite happy with these given the price and wonder if any one is using these also? and how are you finding them?

also i haave a noob question regarding wiring...

how do i know which one of the wires is positive and negative so i can connect the wires up the speaker correctly.... thanks in advance chaps:cool::cool:

Brown is negative pink is positive mate. What I did with my speakers (JVC) was leave the Renault standard connector on and just put a small crimp in each wire from the speaker then just wedge the crimp into the Renault standard connector so you can replace standard speakers if desired

Nick

clio 5door sport rep
yeah too late for that already snipped the Renault connector off.... Lol not fussed tho won't be putting standard back on

Cheers for the info tho....