ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flat wipers

Maz

LY 200
Didnt know where to put this so please move if it should be anywhere else :)

Where is th best place to get the flat wipers that are on the new RS's please ?

Ta :D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You after wipers that wull fit the new RS, or ones that will fit your 182?

BMW F21 125d
Ive seen these flat wipers on "newer cars" and maybe they are worth giving a try. On all my previous cars I have used PIAA Wipers and found them to be the bee's knee's! They are the classic design, but they are coated which adds a rainex type product every time there used, meaning your windscreen is constantly repelling water, meaning you use them less. The last set I had lasted me 3 years! There about £37 a pair.
Has anybody else used PIAA ?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I got some bosch aero thingies from the guys on eBay who sell the grenstuff pads and brembo discs cheap, £25 delivered.

They are better so far than any normal style wiper I've had, no smearing or squeaks and no dead spots either. Plus they look better :)

Chocolate Bar™
i bought some 'classic fusion' ones off ebay. pysically brilliant at clearing the screen but they didnt click into the wiper properly so the passenger one would move like crap lol.

'has' used the PIAA ones and rates them highly too, and personally i think they look better.

Anyone know of a decend wiperblade for the back? as the stupid curve on the windscreen always leaves a patch at the top of the wipercurve where the blade doesn't get.

Rsport182Cup'd
i got retro fit flat ones one from local motorist discount shop, not the bosch ones just the mickey mouse ones, no problem at all, cost me £16 the pair,
if you keep getting squeaks and judders clean your screen and you blades, and clean it properly

BMW 320d SE
I've had the classic fusion ones and they were ok, but they missed parts of the screen, so I ditched them and got the Bosch Aerotwin flat blade jobbies, and they're miles better. They last a lot longer than standard wipers too. As for the back one, I just went to the stealers and got an OEM Renault one for something around a fiver iirc.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
the bosch aerowipers are much better than the oem ones, but they're not the flat blade type - just with an inbuild aerofoil. The flat blades are meant to be very good but i've not personally used them so can't comment.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
the bosch aerowipers are much better than the oem ones, but they're not the flat blade type - just with an inbuild aerofoil. The flat blades are meant to be very good but i've not personally used them so can't comment.

Had these on my cup, and will have a set on the 182 :approve: You need a spoiler imo, the standard Renault ones just skip above 60

Loving these ^, they're so much better than the cr*p old ones that were already on the car when I got it, doubt they'd ever been changed lol. Had a wet journey home from work on Friday and they were great, really got the screen clear.

They arrived pretty darn quick too, good website - cheers for the link.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
yeah i've got some on mine, and i think they clear the screen a lot better then the bosch originals i had on before.
look nicer too!

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Where can I get a set of PIAA ones? Flat's are good but not that good, I had them on my Old car along with the wiper arms.