ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flash on iphone now possible

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Its called Cloud Browse, its on itunes store US but not UK for some reason (or was last night) but i managed to get hold off of "THAT" jailbroken program.

Try it out on "www.sankeys.info" (full flash video site) copes quite well

mzl.emsgymmg.320x480-75.jpg

Can’t see Flash videos or use Java applications in MobileSafari? You can do so through Cloud Browse. NOTE: Use blank email/password to login as anonymous user. Worried about privacy or security? Cloud Browse runs the browser on a separate machine and not on your iPhone, so no need to worry about websites grabbing your private information or hacking into your phone.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I've been able to view Flash websites on my iPhone for ages using a similar principle.
I've simply published Internet Explorer from our Citrix XenApp server. I use the free Citrix receiver app to create a session to the presentation server and Bob's your uncle.

Although if I'm honest, it's very rare the lack of Flash on the iPhone ever really causes me a problem.