ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flaming Red on Racing Blue **Ali 56k+ pic's**

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Quite a few pics....

In the past i've always thought the Racing blue is a bit dull. But it's actually quite an artisic shade to Photograph.

With Justin Getting his car back last nite and the weather being stuning we went about taking sum pics.

Normally i only post the best four or five pics, but i really like all these.

Cheers

Ali

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

:)

they've turned out really good ali, just remembered we never put that pole thing back in place! ah well.. are these the full size ones? or do you have higher res ones?

must say the flame red really shines up well in the sun, never seen one before but think its awesome! think i like the second one, 4th, or last..

cheers again ali

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
justinRT said:
they've turned out really good ali, just remembered we never put that pole thing back in place! ah well.. are these the full size ones? or do you have higher res ones?

must say the flame red really shines up well in the sun, never seen one before but think its awesome! think i like the second one, 4th, or last..

cheers again ali

Yep, I'll send you the real files later, Photoshop reduces the quality.

LOL at the pole...Oops.

A well built VW
Supposed to take a bird to the dogging spots in Aberdeen matey

Oh sorry forgot your ghey !!!!

Average shots of an average car

Racing Blue 182
Nice pics, think im going to get my cup front spoiler coulour coded. might do it tomorow if i can get hold of the paint.

Is that you back garden Ali?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
bri_paul said:
Ali when u gonna invite the wee Dynamique for a photoshoot? lol
Its not worthy!

Sorry Bud...My bad! PM me your mobile no. We'll get a mini meet at some point.

Ali